'The Richies' CODE OF CONDUCT
- Speak into your microphone at all times
- Keep your jacket, tie and wig on at all times
- Don't complain about the heat (everyone is hot in a suit & wig)
- Cheer great cricket from both teams!
- No booing, No verbal abuse, No picking fights, No building cup snakes. You'll get ejected.
- No skolling beers, No shoey's. Drink responsibly & sing in full voice to help support the Aussies.
- Follow the directions of your Row Captain
- Have fun with the opposition fans, In previous years the 'Swarmi Army', the 'Barmy Army' and other fans have been great fun. Let's keep it friendly. The fierce rivalries are on field.
Finally, ask yourself... What would Richie do? Let's honour him respectfully.